Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Ahaha, this is very cute and charming! I love this XD I think it may be my favourite animation! c: Great job! I'm glad you could turn your nightmare into something fun and positive!

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

Edd will be missed.... To the people who don't know him, I suggest that you watch one of his videos, you'll understand why he was such a great guy.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

So Kawaii!! I played final fantasy Xll Revenant wings only so I'm not sure who these characters are ^u^. Anyways! I loved it It's probably my number one favorite movie!!! I really can't show how much I liked this, the most I would like to give you would be 500000000 votes and 50000000000000000000 stars! I found the ending when Pensuke didn't save really funny, because I do that all the time, one of my biggest mistakes was overriding the game file with someone else's ==lll...

Saccharine: a sim date Saccharine: a sim date

I absolutely loved this game~ I'm so upset that you may not be able to create more ;-; but then again, once you do grow older, it does get harder to get more free time :/ The story was very beautifully written cx and in the end, whether things turned out the way Branwen wanted or not, she managed to keep a smile on her face and I really like that c: I love your work, and I truly do hope that you continue to make these games~ cx and I wish you good luck for your future c: (Oh and you definitely have a new watcher on Deviantart XD)

Pain Reliever Pain Reliever

I really enjoyed playing this game, I mean sure it doesn't help with the pain, but I mean it's the thought that counts. I can tell that you obviously made this game so you could try and help people feel better, no matter how small an amount that is. Thank you so much, you have made my day C:

jegcelorio responds:

Wow mini1221! I'm so glad you enjoyed The Memory Pain Reliever! The focus of the game is exactly to give you a small amount of hope, or strength to continue living. Sure, the execution may be improved, but the fact that people like you appreciate its purpose is a TRULY rewarding phenomenon. You have made my day by 1. Sharing time of your life to play the game and 2. Taking the time to write such a warm review! You motivate me to continue developing games.

Modern House Escape Modern House Escape

This game was challenging, but solvable ^u^. I thought the way you drew out the game was very good! About how long did this game take you? If it were me it'd probably take me eternity ==lll... To sum it up, this game was very good but hard to navigate with, it took me about 10-15 min trying to move around the whole house.... Still I enjoyed this game.

SH - Sunny SH - Sunny

it's a chill song~

I like it^_^

Blue Sky Blue Sky

Sweet!

THAT IS AWESOME!!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Candy Candy Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Candy Candy

Kawaii ^u^

Face to face Face to face

Awwwww cute ^u^ <3

Ciel Ciel

Awwwwwwww :'(

I feel so bad for ciel, especially since Zero found peace in the megaman world, but died in doing so :'(. Your drawing actually gave me feeling that Ciel was sad, which also brought down my mood. I don't know how you do it, but you can capture emotions with ease, which isn't easy. I really love seeing all your drawing, especially since you help me feel, "Yea I can probably draw and colour like this one day, if I keep practicing"

Thank you Wavechan for helping me strive to my goals ^^